Monday, June 6, 2011

Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner kiss makes Award By Kiss

The third time was the charm three times a MTV Movie Award Best Kiss winner Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart ... or at least should have been.

In the past two years, the "Twilight" Movie Awards brought to the public to accept almost kiss their prizes. Then on Sunday night (June 4) where the presenters Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds has announced that Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had won for their kiss in "The Twilight Saga Eclipse", it seems that this year finally demonstrate to big fans than I expected. Well, uh, it was not.

"I feel bad because I did not want to kiss you," apologized Stewart, Pattinson at the scene. "You do not want to kiss me, huh?"

Stewart, however, seemed more willing. "Well, that's a long time and I think ultimately must go," he said to applause from the crowd.

However, Pattinson was not with him. "I think there is someone in the audience, I think, give a little more," he said.

Cue the cutting chamber of a stone in front of Taylor Lautner.

"Go for it," Stewart encouraged.

Pattinson Gibson Amphitheatre went underway. As people shouted with excitement, leaned over and gave her a full kiss on the lips Lautner as his co-star wolf man put his arm around him. Of course, Lautner also wiped his mouth immediately after (the language too), but Pattinson was not. Soon he was back on stage after going to Stewart - the truth.

She screamed "No!" and ran off laughing. "What I want you back stage!" Pattinson said with a smile. And both had