Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Band Perry WIN BIG at the 2011 CMT AwardS

Thelma and Louise, also known as Shania Twain and Taylor Swift CMT Awards opened with a starring hilarious satire set the tone for the night: great music mixed with a lot of fun.
Comedy Show Host Kid Rock is kept in their own sketch Wynonna, the first lines of rocker were diverted by the country legend, who sang a few lines of a new song, "Hell Yes, I'm country, and said jokingly:" This is not is MTV. CMT is my son. "
CMT and gave a show. Comedy has been balanced with some surprises explosive musical, including the winners, twice Perry Band singing Rihanna and Eminem "I love the way you lie" before his "You Lie" and the very struggle against Lady Antebellum Prince 'Kiss' logo upon their new single, "Just a Kiss." Jason Aldean closed the show with "Dirt Road Anthem," as Ludacris knocked on its side. Toby Keith debuted a new song, "Made in America", while Sugarland played their fan favorite, "Stand Up", along with hurricane victims in Missouri on stage.
While the band and Perry Blake Shelton are the only double winners of the night, Taylor Swift claims honors in the series, the video of the year. Superstar 21 years could not attend the show as she is on tour, then they cut to a live broadcast via satellite from her on stage in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, for her to accept the trophy for "my".
"I just want to say thank you to everyone and there," a smiling Taylor on large video screens. "I wish I could be there, but I'm hanging with 15,000 of my best friends in Milwaukee ... I want to thank the fans who voted. I do not know what I did to deserve you, but you did a lot of amazing things to me in my life. "
CMT buckle trophies Male Video of the Year and Best Female Video of the Year will be delivered to the same house that the newlyweds Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert are the winners in the categories - Blake for 'Who are when I'm not looking " and his wife for "The house I built. "Moreover, the director of both videos, Trey Fanjoy, is this year CMT Video Director of the Year winner. Blake also won honorable mention for Web Video of the Year for" Kiss My Ass countries.