Monday, August 8, 2011

Sean Kingston says, and Teen Choice Awards?

Sean Kingston earned a standing ovation at Sunday night during a rare poignant moment at the Teen Choice Awards in Los Angeles.

The singer, who recently opened up to MTV News during the "MTV First: Sean Kingston" about his life changing jet-ski accident earlier this year, made an appearance on the show to introduce his friend Justin Bieber with the table Surfing for the election of women artists.Before that, he chatted with MTV News on the red carpet, affirming statements he made when he sat down with us earlier in the week. "I'm doing great. I'm excited to be at the Teen Choice Awards," he said. "I'm feeling good; I'm feeling blessed.Kingston said the response from fans after the special has been great. He said the fans had no idea of ​​the seriousness of injuries sustained during the accident the weekend of Memorial Day, which included what has to undergo heart surgery."They seem so excited to see me. A lot of people didn't know how devastating it was, so when people heard about the story you could tell people were very shocked and [also] very supportive," he said. "To the fans out there, I just want to say I love you all."Bieber offered some words of encouragement for Kingston in the MTV special, and that "more memories" were in the works. It seems he was not wrong, as the moment of the couple on the show made a great start for the next chapter of their friendship. "Everything is fine," he reiterated again in Kingston ATC. "I'm 100 percent back."