Sunday, May 13, 2012

Jennie Garth, A Little Bit Country: 90210 Friends Celebrate Premiere

Actress Jennie Garth Friends and family came to a party in Hollywood on Thursday (19 April) 40 on its Birthday and the first series of Jennie Garth celebrate: A Little Bit Country, his reality series debuting Friday (April 20) at 9 clock ET / PT on CMT.

Twenty years ago, Garth moved to Urbana, Illinois to Los Angeles to pursue the action and quickly took Hollywood by storm as one of the stars discussion of the hit television series, Beverly Hills, 90210th

Shannen Doherty and Ian Ziering were her co-stars in Beverly Hills, 90210, among the participants on Thursday meeting.

Garth new series CMT his capture in search of a simpler life, as she takes her family to a farm of seven acres in the countryside of central California, where she hopes to put aside the pressures of Hollywood and experience a new lifestyle. There is a movement that will give the all-American lifestyle, she has always dreamed of turning the world or his family upside down.

On the red carpet at the Little Bit Country A celebration, said Garth on the show.


"It's not a scandalous, gross reality show," she said. "It's a really sweet, heartfelt show, and it shows a part of me that's very vulnerable and real. ... I just needed to slow it down for a little bit. As much as I love L.A. and I love what I do, I wanted to focus on my girls. I love nature and I love being in the country, so I just kind of wanted to have that for them for a while."

She acknowledged that living in a rural area has its advantages and disadvantages.

"It's nice because you don't have to worry about things," she said. "You don't have to lock your doors. I leave the keys in my car, and I don't lock it. The hardest part is that there's no take-out food, so I have to cook a lot."

Garth rocketed to stardom with her role as Kelly Taylor on Beverly Hills, 90210, which ran for 10 times of year and rests one of the most successful television system series grew. She recently reprised her role in the new 90210 series. She was back at West Beverly High, but this time she was grown up and working as the school guidance advocate.

In 2007, she contended on RUDIMENT's Saltation With the Stars. Her newfound motions and loyal fans made her a crew preferred and kept her in the competition through  the semifinals. In 2002, she made her comedy debut as the straight-laced sister of Amanda Bynes in the WB network's What I Like About You, which aired for four seasons.