Monday, June 6, 2011

Emma Stone for Her Child on MTV Movie Award

A newborn is part of the plot of "Expiration Date", but Emma Stone was packing after beating Zach Galifianakis (and three children) at the MTV Movie Awards.

"This is my son," Stone joked with MTV News from racks at the Gibson Amphitheatre, as tenderly placed the golden popcorn stayed with her for the better functioning of the comic. "I'm going to feed [him]. I go every day.

"This has never happened before," he said. "I've never won a prize before, so this is very exciting."

"Easy A" Stone has won the victory over Galifianakis, Adam Sandler ("Just Go With It"), Ashton Kutcher ("No Strings Attached") and Russell Brand ("Get Him to the Greek)." In a class of four men in the comedy "I do not think I would win," he said. "I'm very flattered and honored.

"And it's so good because it is voted by the public, which is an incredible honor," he added.

The actress, 22, was on hand as a presenter along with his "stupid Crazy Love," co-star Ryan Gosling and Steve Carell. She was also nominated for Best Actress, it was for Kristen Stewart of "The Twilight Saga Eclipse.

Stone, who recently finished filming "The Amazing Spider-Man, said he was surprised by his win for Best Comedic Performance.

"He seems prepared speech?" said, laughing. "I do not even know what I said was not focused only in the fall. Once you're up there, is very unstable."

MTV News has all the highlights of the 2011 MTV Movie Awards. Relive the best moments, watch the red carpet interviews with your favorite stars and read all about what happened behind the scenes of the big night.