Sunday, June 12, 2011

dallas morning news; Elvis Andrus loss Sunday to the twins

Rangers, Ron Washington pulled shortstop Elvis Andrus loss Sunday to the twins after the young man did what seemed to be a lazy attempt at a downward movement of the eighth.



"I did not like his attitude," says Dallas Morning News in Washington. "The first round was a pair of hands that did not, but gave no effort. There will be games that you can not do. In this game, there was no power. Elvis is better than that. Do not chew, but he knows it."

The errant throw error resulted in the second game Andrus. The above error in the seventh contributed five points not earned, and Andrus had a second ball, he could not get the handle important part of the Twins.

"I was a bit annoying, I think the round before," said Andrus. "I was angry with myself and I think it still bothers me because I did not help shooter. But things happen. There is no excuse. There is nothing I can really say about it."

Does not seem to return to the bench Andrus incident on Tuesday against the Yankees. It is terrible mistakes this season with 13 and gaffes, but also made many big plays and the Rangers are happy with the way that helps the offense. Hopefully this will end up being one.